The Belgian Canadian Business Chamber is pleased to announce a three-part series that will explore the growing opportunities in Belgium, the challenges companies may encounter, as well as the resources and strategies to succeed.
The first seminar will discuss the opportunities in Flanders for Canadian companies, Canadian resources for Europeans coming to Canada, and practical advice from leading global law and accounting firms.
- Official Welcome , Johan Casaer, Consul of Belgium in Toronto on behalf of His Excellency Bruno van der Pluijm, Ambassador of Belgium to Canada
- Mieke Pynnaert, Flanders Investment & Trade – Why Flanders is attractive for Canadian investors
- Bill Macheras, Foreign Affairs & International Trade Canada – “Belgian opportunities and growth sectors for Canadian companies”
- David Bunn, Deloitte- “Expanding Abroad: Belgium as a holding, financing or operating jurisdiction.”
- Roel Meers/Luc Meeus, Baker & McKenzie LLP- Legal Tips for Setting Up a Business in Belgium
When and Where:
Click here for more details. (Presentations between 7.30 and 9.45am at Baker & McKenzie LLP)
BCBC and EUCOCIT members $5 Non-members $10.
[wp_cart:Business with Belgium Trade & Investment Seminar October 25:price: [Type|Member,5|Non-Member,10]:end]
With the support of